LiPo Battery Charger iCharger DX8 Dual 8S DC Charger
We knew it was coming and it's finally here: the all-new iCharger DX8, the compact, dual channel version of the popular X8.
With a maximum potential output of 1600W, the DX8 is second only to the 4010Duo, at a fraction of the size and cost. Charge at up to 30A per channel (50A total) on LiPo batteries up to 8S. With a balance current of a full 2A, charges will finish faster than ever. The full color IPS display provides a wealth of information at a glance, using the operating system perfected on the larger Duo iChargers.
The DX8 can charge at up to 30A, and it can also discharge at up to 30A! While similar size chargers limit their discharge capabilities, the DX8 offers iCharger's trademark support for regenerative discharge, allowing the charger to provide a full 1600W of discharge capability when powered from a suitable battery bank.
Despite its small size and low price, this is still a full featured iCharger, with multi-chemistry support and all the depth of settings you've come to expect, including an improved software interface for recording battery data and upgrading firmware.
- Input voltage: DC 9-49V
- Output voltage: DC 1-34V
- Max. input current: 65A
- Charging current: 0.05-30A x2
- Discharging current: 0.05-3.0A x2
- Balance current: 2A/Cell Max
- Max. discharging power: 50W x2
- Max. charging power: Single channel Max. 1600W; Whole model Max. 1100W
- Supported battery types and cell count: LiFe, Lilon, LiPo , LiHv 1-8S, Pb 1-12S, NiMH, Cd 1-20S
- Output interface: XT60
- Input interface: XT90
- Display: 2.4" IPS LCD screen
- Dimension: 129x98x40mm
- Weight: 440g
1 - DC Input Cable
2 - Bare charge leads
Links to product upgrade options:
MaxAmps 12V 62.5A 750W Power Supply
MaxAmps 24V 62.5A 1500W Power Supply
Note: This charger requires a 9-49V DC power source with at least a 60A output. Order one from the drop-down menu on this product and save.
Lifetime Battery Warranty
MaxAmps offers a one-time, non-transferable lifetime warranty on any defective battery. Replacements only apply to products purchased from MaxAmps and does not cover any other loss.
- DO NOT USE WITH UNPROTECTED DEVICE
- ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if battery, wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in the trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
If in the first 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, you can send your items back for a replacement or your money back. This does not include shipping charge and does not apply to custom built batteries. You pay the return shipping charge and we pay for the replacement to be sent to you.
For domestic US shipping, we ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you prefer a certain carrier, please specify in the notes on your order. We offer FREE Standard 3-5 day shipping on orders over $199 to US locations only. If you need it faster, contact us for 2-Day Express or Overnight shipping options. Because lithium batteries are considered dangerous goods, carriers do not guarantee overnight shipping, but they do offer it. In our experience, we have had a 90%+ success rate using overnight shipping.
For international shipping, we primarily ship via FedEx Priority but we also offer UPS Standard Ground to Canada. If your country is not listed on the website, we may still be able to ship to your country. You will need to contact us for a custom shipping quote. Be aware that our shipping costs cover postage and insurance on the package but not import costs such as duties, taxes, or broker fees.
Tracking details will be emailed at the time of shipment. Please allow time for the online tracking status to update.
We make every effort to ship within 24 business hours. If you need your order to arrive by a certain date, be sure to contact us directly and we will do our best to satisfy your request. For possible lost in transit shipments, please contact us immediately so that we can contact the carrier.
Some batteries must be shipped as fully regulated dangerous goods and will arrive to you with a 30% charge. We recommend charging up to 60-70% shortly after receipt. In addition, our lithium batteries have passed UN38.3 Testing making them safe for transport. This test summary can be viewed/downloaded via this link if needed.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through ordering and/or registering, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Security: We take precautions to protect your information. Wherever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the page you are on, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, customer service, or shipping) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms of Service
Copyright Protection: All content on this Website (MaxAmps.com) are copyright. Any other use of materials on this Website without the prior written permission of Maxamps.com is strictly prohibited. Maxamps.com is not responsible for any content placed online by customers, including such content posted to alternate social media forums and third-party websites.
Trademark Protection: Trademarks, such as Maxamps.com, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Maxamps.com. These trademarks may not be used in any way, except by the express written permission of MaxAmps.com, that may interfere with the business process or credit of Maxamps.com. Other products and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Website Liability: MaxAmps.com, nor any of its affiliates, owners, employees, and/or other representatives will be liable for damages arising from or in-direct relation to the use of this Website. This includes all information, content, materials, and/or products included within this Website. MaxAmps.com reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders at our sole discretion. Please contact us immediately if you become aware of any errors or discrepancies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.